Scholarship for Bachelor Degree
Supporting documents for online submission
- University/College acceptance letter
- Document stating the course fee from the University
- Academic Calendar
- I/C or Birth Certificate of applicant
- SPM / SPVM / 'O' Level / UEC results
- STPM / 'A' Level / Matriculation / Foundation results
- University/College results
- School Leaving Certificates
- School Testimonials (if any)
- Parents' / Guardian's proof of income for the past 1 year
- Letter or documents to prove that brothers and sisters are pursuing higher education in universities/college
- Photo in Jpeg format(400 x 500 pixels)
- All original documents must be fully and clearly scanned in Pdf format. (less than 300KB each file).
- Please ensure you have the softcopy of the scanned supporting documents before you start your online application.
- If a compulsory field not relevant to the applicant, please indicate as “N/A”.
- All the sections in this scholarship application form need to be completed prior to submission.
- Upon submission of the application, no further amendment will be allowed.
- Tip to reduce file size:
-Setting the resolution to 96 DPI (dots per inch).
-Recreating the PDF with Distiller set to 'lowest file size'.
-Ensuring that all images in the PDF are set to 96 DPI.
**Application has been closed